Every business has unique telecommunications needs. Yet when businesses deal directly with telecom providers, they are often forced into pre-packaged plans that don’t provide the kind of cost-effective performance their business model demands. As a result, businesses frequently overpay for telecom plans that simply don’t perform.
Access Tech has the solution. Thanks to our unique approach, we discover, design and deploy a telecom plan that cuts costs and promotes improved productivity and performance.
Through our extensive relationships and experience with carriers, manufacturers, cabling vendors and hosting companies, we can apply the best resources where you need them.
Here’s how we break through the limitations of the standard “one size fits all” model:
- Discover. We begin by performing a comprehensive audit of your current systems, identifying its strengths and weaknesses and pinpointing areas for performance improvements and cost reduction.
- Design. Drawing on the analysis we perform during the “discover” phase, we design a customized telecommunications plan built to support the key pillars that drive your business. We understand that no one solution is right for everyone, and that’s the key to our value proposition.
- Deploy. Once we’ve designed a better telecom system for you, we then coordinate with the vendors, service providers and data vendors to ensure your new system performs as advertised.
For more information, visit us here.
Why Choose Access Tech?
Our detail-oriented and passionate professionals take the time to understand exactly what it is that drives your business.
The Access Tech value proposition is built on the following principles:
- Details. The most important piece is the one that may not be obvious. We apply our experience to gathering all the necessary data.
- Understanding. We understand that access to information and your communications systems are the keys to better serving your employees and clients.
- Relationships. We are about long term relationships; building trust by giving the best advice and committing to the overall success of our customers.
- Knowledge. Our professionals are experts in the telecom field. We understand both traditional and leading-edge technologies and strive to stay apprised of the constantly evolving technology landscape.
- Management. We make sure it works: on time and on budget.
Trey has worked in the industry for the last 15 years: as an agent, as the Indirect Channel Manager for a carrier, as a direct rep for a carrier, and as the Sales and Marketing Director for an ISP/MSP. He understands the ins and outs of network topography and helped develop one of the first managed WAN products that was adopted and is still utilized by several large marquee, multi-site retail clients today.
Trey is a competitive runner and is proud to call Portland his home. He enjoys SCUBA diving, traveling and creating mixed media art. He is also a longtime contributor to several charitable agencies that promote cultural diversity and serve less fortunate communities.
Heather has always been active in the community and with charities. Over the years she has been a dedicated volunteer at Portland Women’s Crisis Line, Cascade AIDS Project, Habitat for Humanity, SMART reading program, and others. She is an avid reader, a soccer and football fan, and loves anything having to do with water, especially SCUBA diving.